Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
This year, the Children Baby Maternity Expo Awards were presented during the CBME China Annual Autumn Summit. More than 400 key industry leaders gathered to witness the industry's significant moment.
The CBME Awards, in conjunction with CBME Industry Consortium, is China's children, baby and maternity industry's most anticipated awards. The awards are comprised of innovative products top brands and more. Winners were selected by the 100-person judge panel, together with votes by CBME China 2014 visitors including distributors, wholesalers, retailers, professional buyers and a simultaneous online vote.
The CBME Awards are comprised of:
1. Innovative Products Awards that honor original patented products that have shown rapid advances and innovations in the industry in the past year. Winners:
• Best Baby Bedding and Furniture: Harry 4-in-1 crib by Dolphinstar
• Best Feeding Product: Smart Dual-effect Electric Breast Pump by Pigeon
• Best Baby Travel Gear: Car Seat CS868 by Goodbaby
• Best Educational Product: Interactive Game Table by Huile
• Best Baby Care and Hygiene Product: Tap Extender by Aqueduck
2. Top Brand Awards acknowledges the most influential brands in the past year. Winners:
• Baby Bedding and Furniture: Les Enphants
• Feeding Products: Pigeon
• Baby Travel Gears: Goodbaby
• Baby Care Products: Pigeon
• Educational Products: Fisher Price
• Maternity Products: Octmami
3. Top Retailer Awards are granted to the industry's best retailers in the past year. Winners:
• Changsha Yiya
• Leyou Babies to Kids
4. Best Baby Store in Sales Personnel Quality Awards
• Gold Award: Changsha Yiya
• Silver Award: Haomama
• Bronze Award: Youjiaaiying; Yangyang
5. Lifetime Achievement Award
CBME China appreciates the contribution of key industry players to the industry with the Lifetime Achievement Award. Mr. Shen Yu Qing, Chairman of CBME Industry Consortium, Founder of Children Baby & Maternity Industry Expo (CBME), Fashion Baby magazine and China Children, Baby and Maternity Industry magazine, is the recipient of this year's Lifetime Achievement Award.
The CBME Awards recognize the best of the Best and the movers and shakers of China's children, baby and maternity products industry.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
In addition to her appearance at playCHIC, Robinson will serve as a keynote speaker at the Toy & Game Inventor Conference (T&GCon), a forum for advocating, educating and bringing together people in the toy and game industry with unrivaled opportunities for private and confidential meetings, knowledge sharing, learning about new trends, pooling resources and generating new business.
For the third year, play will take center stage at playCHIC, an innovative runway show that combines fierce fashion with top toys during ChiTAG's Chicago Toy & Game Week. Pairing renowned haute couture designers with familiar toy and game brands to pioneer unexpected and creative designs, playCHIC fashions a one-of-a-kind runway of edgy, playful looks. The 2014 playCHIC fashion show will hit the catwalk on Thursday, November 20, 2014at Alhambra Palace Restaurant.