Monday, August 31, 2009

ABC Excitement

posted by Mary Gerlach, associate editor

The Baby & Kids editors attending the ABC Kids Expo answer. What are you most excited about during the ABC Kids Expo? (Associate Editor Stephanie Hunsberger will be busy running and organizing a 5K for The Lexi Kazian Foundation). Tell us what you’re looking forward to in the comments, too.

Ashley:
I'm looking forward to meeting with first-time exhibitors at this year's ABC Kids Expo. A new exhibitor's excitement is truly palpable and contagious to all attendees! I find that fresh-faced companies take the utmost pride in displaying their products; they are eager to show everything they have to offer, and they often inspire other exhibitors to reignite their passion for the industry.

Barb:
I've always enjoyed attending new shows for the first time. I'm looking forward to seeing all the creative designs and innovative products being introduced in the baby and kids field. I think it's interesting that more and more companies are looking toward fashion trends and incorporating them into their lines.

Mary:
I’m most excited about producing the Official ABC Show Dailies. We’ve put so much hard work into these Dailies, and I can’t wait to see the words on the printed page! Plus, Barb, Ashley and I are all magazine writers used to long deadlines and time to plan. I think it’ll be fun to produce a daily publication and try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment