Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Top Toy for 2010 My Pillow Pets Introduces A New Game and More

My Pillow Pets (www.MyPillowPets.com) are super-soft plush creatures that are snuggly companions for imaginative play and comfy pillows for bed, television or travel time. From the jungle to the sea, there are over 30-styles of loveable My Pillow Pets available each with its own characteristic and charm.

“The demand for the My Pillow Pet products has seen unprecedented levels in 2010,” said Jennifer Telfer, CEO of CJ Products, LLC, the manufacturers of My Pillow Pets. “It was only natural to answer this demand by creating new styles and accessories to grow the brand.”

In addition to the My Pillow Pets plush, the line has also expanded to include the Pillow Pets Dreamland Adventure Game and the Pillow Pets Dreamland Matching Game. Children can set sail on an exciting journey through seven continents as they race to enter My Pillow Pets Dreamland. Along the way they encounter adventures, adorable My Pillow Pet friends, and even some pitfalls. The Pillow Pets Dreamland Matching Game hones children’s memory skills and focus as they try and match some of their My Pillow Pets favorites. See all the new products at Toy Fair Booth #208.

No comments:

Post a Comment