Monday, March 15, 2010

LoveIt!

by Mary Gerlach

Trove makes beautiful wallpaper, film window panels and printed wood veneer. The window panel, shown above, and wood veneer cover otherwise dull items in need of an update. How cute for a little girl’s room or an adult’s room for that matter.


Chronicle Books created a line of Julius birthday invitations and blank thank you notes. I adore the fill-in-the-blank birthday invites. This is just the kind of thing I can imagine my 9-year-old niece spending a Saturday afternoon filing out and then stuffing envelops.


I’ve never been to India, but I recognize the design influence anywhere. I’ve seen orange and pink everywhere these days, and I’m loving it in the spring line from Masala Baby. The comfy, not to mention chic, apparel is made with hand-woven fabrics, too. A little bit of luxe for the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment