Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Message From ERGObaby

A Letter from Karin Frost, Owner/Designer, ERGObaby

One of the greatest gifts anyone can be given is the opportunity to be a parent. I remember when my son was only a few days old, sound asleep in his bassinet; my strong desire to pick him up and hold him close to my heart dominated any other need. My mothering instinct to keep him safe, secure and content has always been my driving force, and when I started ERGObaby, my intention was to create a product that would promote and enhance the ability of parents to safely and comfortably keep their babies close to them as often as possible. Eight years later, my research into the science behind babywearing has affirmed my mothering instincts. I know, beyond a doubt, that bonding with and nurturing our babies from infancy with the help of babywearing is absolutely the best way.

Hundreds of thousands of happy babies around the world are riding close to their parent’s heart in The ERGObaby Carrier, in much the same way that indigenous cultures have for thousands for years. Whether it is a soft-structured carrier, wrap or sling, babywearing has always made it safe and easy for mothers to stay productive while tending to the needs of their babies.

As a part of our commitment to the safety of the children entrusted to our products, the ERGObaby Carrier has gone through rigorous safety testing and has been certified by the European testing agency TÜV since 2008, and by the Juvenile Products Manufactures Association (JPMA), according to the American Standards for Testing Materials (ASTM), since 2008, and, most recently, has met all the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Information Act) standards mandated by Congress in 2008.

At ERGObaby, we pride ourselves on superior customer service. Should you have any questions regarding the proper use of our products, or any other questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at: 808-572-6953 or customerservice@ergobaby.com. It is my sincere hope that ERGObaby can help enrich your family’s happiness and well-being.

Karin Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment